Warranty & Returns
All our products come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. A replacement or refund will be offered to the consumer for major failures and other reasonably foreseeable losses and damages. The goods will be repaired or replaced if the acceptable quality standards are not matched even in the absence of a major failure. The consumer is also entitled to a refund if the quality standards specified are not matched.
In addition to the consumer’s statutory rights, Pentagon International Pty Ltd offers a 12-month warranty on all products used for private household use from the date of purchase (unless noted otherwise). In case the products are purchased for commercial purposes, the consumer is qualified for a 3-month warranty period. Pentagon International Pty Ltd warranty as outlined in this document does not limit or restrict any statutory rights under Australian Consumer Law.
Pentagon International Pty Ltd warranty is not valid in case of the following: –
- Damage caused by normal wear and tear
- Damage caused by accidents or misuse
- Damage caused due to lack of maintenance
- Damage caused due to natural disaster or any such unforeseen external causes
- Damage caused due to personal neglect or by operating the equipment/software in a manner which is not as per the instructions are given
Pentagon International Pty Ltd warranty is void in case of the following: –
- If the item has been modified, altered or tampered with by a person/s not authorized by Pentagon International Pty Ltd to provide maintenance/service (Not including standard periodic maintenance)
- If the item is misused and exposed to damage by water in any case
The final offer and resolution that Pentagon International Pty Ltd can offer may vary until the precise nature of the fault is determined. The product may need to be returned to Pentagon International Pty Ltd to determine any faults/issues prior to sharing a reasonable solution. If the products returned are unusable or any major fault is found, the consumer may choose between a full product refund via the original payment method or opt-in for a replacement product. There are situations that result in a reduced refund as outlined in the Warranty guidelines.
In case of a minor failure, the Pentagon International Pty Ltd may cover the fitment of replacement parts / offer replacement parts to the consumer. Other alternatives may be offered to the satisfaction of both parties.
In case a consumer wishes to claim a warranty, please follow the process outlined in the Returns section.
Please note that Warranties strictly do not apply where items are resold/rented for the purpose of profit.
As mentioned in the Warranty section, our Returns policy is user-friendly and does not limit or restrict any statutory rights under the Australian Consumer Law.
- If you believe there is a problem with any of our products, you are entitled to return them. The consumer is responsible for returning the item(s) if they can be posted or easily returned or dropped off at our pickup centres.
- In case the product has been collected from our warehouse, it is the consumer’s responsibility to return the item for a warranty claim. (Exceptions apply)
- In case the product is confirmed to be faulty / has any problem/eligible for a warranty, the consumer is entitled to recover reasonable postage/transportation costs upon providing a receipt for the same.
- Pentagon International Pty Ltd may provide details allowing the return of the item at no extra cost to the consumer (where freight costs apply) (within 60 days of purchasing the item.)
- If the product failure is outside of the warranty provisions or statutory rights are given to a consumer, the consumer will be required to pay the transport and/or inspection costs, estimates of which will be advised by Pentagon International Pty Ltd authorized representative
Consumers, please note: Please collect information about your Return Authorisation Number (RMA) from our customer care representative. It is our internal policy that our Customer Service Department share all the relevant information with you at this time. Returns are accepted in line with our warranty conditions.
Should you wish to return a faulty item, kindly email email@example.com. Photos and/or videos of the product may be requested by our Customer Care representative to better assist you in the return process.
When a return is authorized, kindly ensure appropriate packaging for the product. It is the consumer’s responsibility to ensure the product is packaged appropriately to avoid any damage during the return process and ensure the product’s safety. Failure to do so may affect the ultimate resolution to be offered by Pentagon International Pty Ltd.
The time taken for inspection of a returned item should take no longer than 6 business days from the date the item is received by our customer service department. We request you to contact the customer care team if it takes longer than 6 business days to know the status of your return.
We have many spare parts stocked in Australia. However, in rare cases, we may need to order certain parts from the supplier on your behalf. Most ordered parts arrived within 15 days. However, a small number of parts are unavailable or available outside the country and might require up to 8 weeks to arrive.
If you purchased the product in error or you had a change of mind, you may return it to us for store credit within 14 days of receiving your order.
- In cases where a customer changes his/her mind and cancels/returns the order, the customer will receive store credit. This also applies to orders cancelled when the item has already been dispatched at our end.
- Store credit on such ‘Change of mind’ returns is valid for 12 months. The product being returned must be unused and in a re-saleable condition to qualify for a refund.
- After a duration of 14 days of the customer receiving the product, no ‘Change of mind’ returns will be accepted