Pentagon International – e-shop Policy
Pentagon International Pty Ltd aims to sell the best quality and best value for money products on the market. These items should adhere to standards, be fit for the purpose mentioned and should match the description provided. Please allow us an odd occasion or two that things do not go as per the plan. In such cases, our customer support team will be here to help you with all your concerns. Our warranty section will help you with all the Terms and Conditions. Be rest assured about your order.
Here are a few pointers to keep in mind as we are an online provider.
- Please retain all packaging for easy returns for servicing or replacement
- We have a wide product range. There may be times that an item is out of stock or delays in shipping your order. In line with the Australian Consumer Law, we will work with you to resolve any issue to the satisfaction of both parties.
- Feel free to raise a ticket in our Customer Care section if we are still unable to resolve your issue
Most of our products are dispatched within 1 Business Day. However, to ensure swift delivery of your products please make note of the following:
- Ensure your address and contact number is correctly mentioned during checkout
- Double-check your pin code
- Try and avoid order cancellations the following payment as our system cannot accept it. This is to ensure and aid the speed of delivery promised.
- Please allow 5-10 business days for delivery as your items will be sent via courier or Australia post.
- Depending on the size and weight of the product ordered, delivery information will be provided. Refer to the individual product pages for delivery method and estimated time of delivery.
- You will be provided a unique tracking number to track your order. Please keep it handy for future communication.
For your information:
- PO Boxes have a size and length limitation. They cannot receive items above 25 kg or longer than one meter.
- It is the buyer’s responsibility to ensure that the correct delivery address and the right contact number are provided prior to checkout and before payment. Any changes to the Delivery Address after checkout will have to be disregarded.
Picking up your product is an option available from our warehouses at Unit 13 – 4 Abbot Road, Seven Hills, NSW 2147 Pickup location varies depending on stock availability. We request you to arrange with us for the pickup facility for your convenience and to avoid unnecessary disappointment.
Pentagon International Pty Ltd aims to provide free shipping to all of its consumers. It is although currently applicable to up to 70% of our products and most metropolitan areas based on the delivery postcode. There might be a minimal shipping cost to delivery areas outside of ‘Free Shipping’ post-code zones.
All products with the Free Shipping* indicator are free to Pick-Up from our warehouses at Unit 13 – 4 Abbot Road, Seven Hills, NSW 2147
Australia Post Deliveries
Some of our products are sent through Australia Post. When such deliveries are attempted the buyer may receive the product hand-to-hand via a knock on the door or a card in their letterbox indicating their item is available for pickup from the local post office. The buyer’s signature is required for collection.
In case the items are returned due to incorrect delivery address or failure to collect from the Post Office, a re-delivery fee will be levied.
Customers are requested to check the product page for mention of a delivery partner.
Most of our deliveries are courier deliveries. Please check the mention of the delivery partner on the product page. As per the regular courier service provider’s policies, the courier provider will contact the buyer via phone to notify them of the expected delivery day once the item reaches the nearest depot. Items will be delivered during regular hours on business days (9am to 5 pm), Monday to Friday. Delivery will not be made available on weekends, public holidays and after business hours.
Please note the following:
- Our courier partners deliver to the property entrance only.
- In case of return due to incorrect delivery address or an unsuccessful attempt at delivery, a re-delivery fee is applicable to the buyers.
Door-to-door delivery is mainly possible in metropolitan and easily accessible areas. In case of buyers purchasing from remote areas such as small towns, farms, islands, mining camps, zip codes that are outside of the service area, etc. the buyers may need to collect their orders from the nearest freight depot.